This Box One rear mech takes the advantages of legacy 9 speed drive-trains but also adds the advancements of modern 1 by drive-trains. It features a fully adjustable Tri-Pack Clutch, Forged Construction as well as optimisation for an 11-50t cassette. This allows it to step up to the durability and performance of an unparalleled level that's suited for the most demanding terrain.
• Box One Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
• Box Two Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
• Box Three Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
• Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
• Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
• Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
• Box One Prime 9 Shifter Black
• Box Two Prime 9 Shifter Black
• Box Three Prime 9 Shifter Black
Are Box Prime 9 derailleurs compatible with Shimano "direct mount" hangers? No, Shimano direct mount hangers are proprietary and are not compatible with Box derailleurs.
Is the Box One Prime 9 Derailleur compatible with other 9 speed components? No, traditional 9 speed systems use a Cable Pull that is not compatible with Prime 9.
Are Box Prime 9 derailleurs compatible with drop bar (road) shifters? No, Box Prime 9 derailleurs are not currently compatible with drop bar shifters, but we do offer a clamp for our shifters to mount on some 31.8mm drop handle bars.
How should I clean my Box One Prime 9 derailleur? We suggest removing the derailleur from the bike and using a soft bristle brush or rag with soapy water or a mild de-greaser. We do not recommend pressure washing, strong solvents or de-greasers as they could degrade the surface coating.