¥2,562.94 - ¥3,134.55
Ready for everything from backroad adventures to XC racing, this versatile dropper seat post is engineered for performance. It's part of Fox Suspension's prestigious Factory Series that's World Cup proven and includes the best-of-the-best technology, so you can stay in full control wherever your next ride takes you. Coming equipped with a genuine Kashima upper coating, it provides buttery smooth, ultra-durable operation, while its anodised lower coating delivers extra protection against wear and corrosion. Another highlight is its coil spring, internal cable routing and travel configuration options that are specifically developed for the rigours of gravel riding and cross country. Keeping its weight as low as possible, this Factory Series version also comes complete with titanium hardware for a further 10g of weight savings.
Meet the Transfer SL. At 128 grams (25%) lighter than the regular Transfer post, Fox Suspension has classed it as the lightest mainstream dropper post on the market. Period. With lever options for flat bars, drop bars, and 1x and 2x drivetrains it finally brings the word “shred” into the super-lightweight XC and Gravel conversation.
Factory Series: “Factory” says it all. The best-of-the-best technology Fox Suspension have to offer is available in Factory Series models with a buttery smooth, ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
- Windows in lower post allow cable clamp/slack to be pulled from post side for compatibility with GRX-style dropper levers and minimises extra cable housing length.
- Longer travel configurations offer exposed length of 290mm for taller riders.
- Shorter travel configurations offer shorter total length for smaller riders.
- Coil spring for consistent return performance.
- 70-85 degree seat angles are supported.
- 7mm and 7x9mm saddle rails supported.
- Compatible with 1x lever, which is Matchmaker, Shimano GRX, and I-SPEC EV compatible. (Sold separately).
- Factory post includes Ti hardware for additional 10g weight savings.
- Internal routing only.
- Lightweight design.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
925-01-201 Black 350mm 27.2 x 50mm
925-01-200 Black 370mm 27.2 x 70mm
925-01-206 Black 355mm 30.9 x 75mm
925-01-204 Black 380mm 30.9 x 100mm
925-01-207 Black 355mm 31.6 x 75mm
925-01-205 Black 380mm 31.6 x 100mm