This trail-ready MTB hydraulic disc brake features an updated lever shape that's designed to provide better ergonomics for a superior mechanical advantage during braking. Hope has also improved its functionality to provide a 30% pressure increase compared to its predecessor the Tech 3 brake. Shifter integration has also been improved and it now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
The Tech 4 X2 builds on the brand's 25+ years’ experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic brake systems. The Tech 4 uses revised internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings, allowing the spring rate to be reduced. The lower spring rate in turn gives a lighter lever action, reducing rider fatigue and keeping the legendary feel and modulation. Combine this with an updated X2 Postmount or Flatmount caliper a lightweight adjustable brake.
Designed for simplicity, Hope has kitted out this mountain bike (MTB) hydraulic disc brake with a tool-free reach adjustment and bite point. This means that you can easily fine-tune the distance between the lever blade and your handlebar for a more customised braking feel that matches your hand size as well as your riding style. Coming complete with a range of performance-enhancing technologies, the Hope Tech 4 X2 Brake - No Rotor is a perfect upgrade for reliable, lightweight braking without adding any unnecessary excess grams to your ride.
- 30% pressure increase compared with the Tech 3 brake.
- Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height.
- Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
- The Tech 4 retains the tool-free bite point and reach adjustments from the Tech 3.
- All Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads.