All set for long days on your favourite mountain routes, these trail-ready pedals boast a dual-sided mechanism for easy pedal entry, secure cleat holding and positive, consistent release. Hope has also put these through its CNC machining process to shave off any unnecessary excess material, while still maintaining maximum strength. Another highlight is their cartridge bearings and maintenance-free IGUS bushing for smooth long-term durability.
Whether you're shredding the trails with your riding buddies or exploring new routes on your own, these clip-in pedals are engineered for performance. Hope has equipped these with a large contact area for excellent stability, while their eight replaceable pins deliver increased grip as you charge through demanding terrain conditions. One final highlight is they come supplied with two cleats options; 4°or 5° of free float and 12° or 13° release angle respectively. Both cleats also -allow 2mm of lateral (side to side) float. With a design that's fully serviceable and rebuildable, these are a perfect choice of upgrade for conquering wherever your next trail adventure takes you.
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance-free IGUS bush for smooth long-term durability.
- Fully serviceable and re-buildable.
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated.
- Titanium axle upgrades available (sold separately).
- Q-Factor – 55mm.
- Pedals supplied with two cleats options; 4°or 5° of free float and 12° or 13° release angle respectively. Both cleats also -allow 2mm of lateral (side to side) float.
- Large platform with option of 4 pins per side.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers: