$40.00 - $46.86
The Wave pattern applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain links to the ring - going beyond narrow/wide implementation that relies solely on friction. MRP’s Wave tooth pattern swings right to left, grasping the interior of the chain for retention, but allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave design creates more open areas for mud and debris evacuation and preserves chain retention in adverse conditions - one of many “Achilles’ Heels” of narrow/wide designs.
Designed with mindful consideration of system friction, the Wave design actively engages the chain but yields much less concentrated wear than competing designs, spreading the load over large surface areas instead. Machined from durable, long-wearing 7000-series aluminium.
The MRP Wave chainring technology utilises a host of features to provide robust chain handling and retention characteristics while providing market-leading durability. Technological features and benefits include the following:
- 49mm (standard) chainline
- Tooth faces displaced from nominal centerline to provide active and positive lateral engagement of every chain link with a chainring tooth.
- Alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain links to the ring.
- Less surface contact between chainring and chain creating minimal friction and maximum retention.
- Equal tooth thickness on the entire chainring to allow for maximum mud-shedding clearance.
- Tooth design allows for reduced weight chainrings over competitor technology.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
CRMRWG28 Black 28T 9/10/11 Speed
CRMRWG30 Black 30T 9/10/11 Speed
CRMRWG32 Black 32T 9/10/11 Speed
CRMRWG34 Black 34T 9/10/11 Speed
CRMRWG36 Black 36T 9/10/11 Speed