From concept through to design, the Kinematics, the geometry and specification; the Reactor is designed from the ground up to be the ultimate aggressive trail bike. It is at home on technical climbs, but happiest when thrashing the most technical trails you can point it at.
The Alloy Reactor features a custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set and carbon seat stays, which help reduce the overall weight of the frameset. Critically this reduces the unsprung weight; making the suspension as active as possible.
The Reactor is available for 27.5” or 29” wheel sizes. These are two totally different, compromise-free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size.
Speed or play: which do you value more? The manoeuvrability of 27.5” or the raw speed of a 29”?
All Reactor frames feature a “flip chip” to adjust the geometry from “Trail” to “Rail mode”.
Trail – As the name suggests, this setting is best suited for trail riding. It is for riders who get as much enjoyment from the climb as the descents.
Rail - The Rail setting turns the Reactor into a corner shredder, dropping the bottom bracket 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree. It is there to maximise the descending capabilities.
To ensure the bike could climb as well as it descends, we designed the 4-bar horst linkage to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but lower levels when you drop down the cassette. This means that the bike can behave itself on the climbs but when you get it up to speed, it turns into a trail hooligan. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive rate give ultimate small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. Balanced anti-rise figures allow the Reactor some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
• Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 290 Alloy, 130mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for front triangle and chainstays, UD woven carbon fibre Seat stays, internal cable routing, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mount, Enduro bearings, threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured rubber frame protection.
• Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select + Charger 2.1 RC 150mm, 42mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Gloss Black
• Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT, Custom 320 tune, 210x50mm, Bearing End, 1x bottomless token fitted
• Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 29", Tubeless Ready, 32h, 110x15mm
• Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 29", Tubeless Ready, 32h, SRAM XD Driver with 36 points of engagement, 148x12mm
• Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5" WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4" WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
• Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 30T, B148, DUB
• Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
• Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
• Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
• Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed, CS XG1275 EAGLE 10-52T
• Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
• Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
• Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
• Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon V2 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
• Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
• Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
• Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, M:150mm drop; L: 170mm drop; XL:200mm drop
• Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
• Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
• Weight: 14.73kg (Medium, Tubeless)
Please Note: Due to severe delays in the bicycle supply chain, Nukeproof has been forced to make some alterations to the specification of the component parts supplied with this bicycle. As a result, the specification may differ from those shown in the images. Please refer to the specification table above for accurate information.
Material: Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium
Fork Travel: 150mm
Axle to Crown: 561mm
Fork Offset: 44mm
Rear Travel: 130mm
Wheels Size: 29"
Max Tyre Size: 2.6"
Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
Shock Size: 210x50mm
Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
Bearings Required: 2x (6902 2RS), 4x (6800 2RS), 4x (6901 2RS)
Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
Rear Axle: Sram Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm (Thread Length 20mm)
Chain Guide: ISCG05
Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
Rest assured that each bike is fully built and tuned by Wiggle's team of qualified bike mechanics to ensure your bike arrives in perfect condition. We supply all bikes with a set of plastic pedals, a pedal wrench and a multi-tool kit. Find out which size fits you by clicking the size chart tab.请注意：生产厂家可能对此页面列出的产品说明保留权利
|Reactor 290 Alloy/Carbon 2022|
|M 码||L 码||XL 码|
|1. 身高/ 高度||厘米（cm）||170 - 180厘米（cm）||180 - 191厘米（cm）||190 - 201厘米（cm）|
|ft||5′ 7″ - 5′ 11″||5′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||6′ 3″ - 6′ 7″|
|2. 内长||厘米（cm）||76 - 81厘米（cm）||81 - 86厘米（cm）||86 - 92厘米（cm）|
|英寸||30″ - 32″||32″ - 34″||34″ - 36″|
|7. 座管角度||度||70.6° - 70.1°||70.6° - 70.1°||70.6° - 70.1°|
|9. 头管角度||度||65.5° - 65°||65.5° - 65°||65.5° - 65°|
|13. 中轴下沉量||mm||-30 - -36mm||-30 - -36mm||-30 - -36mm|
|英寸||-1″ - -1″||-1″ - -1″||-1″ - -1″|
|14. 中轴高||mm||336 - 330mm||336 - 330mm||336 - 330mm|
|英寸||13″ - 13″||13″ - 13″||13″ - 13″|