This gravel bike wheelset features a dependable carbon rim construction, which gives it exceptional stiffness when climbing as well as a low weight that's perfect for descending. Whether you're riding on the smooth tarmac streets or navigating around the countryside back roads, this wheelset is engineered to handle all the challenges of riding across unpredictable terrain conditions.
Reynolds has equipped this gravel wheelset with a wide internal channel, which allows you to easily mount them to your favourite choice of tubeless tyres for any kind of trail or road conditions you could encounter. Another highlight of its tubeless ready design is it delivers superior comfort, stability and a lighter weight, which puts you at an advantage when competing in an event. The 40mm deep rim gives you a highly stable aerodynamic advantage as speeds rise, while Reynold's carbon expertise keeps your wheels stiff and light.
Coming complete with a precision-crafted hub by Industry Nine, this wheelset lowers rolling resistance and provides nearly instant power transfer through the drivetrain. Whether you're doing a day of exploring, trying to get lost on your backroads, or going for a multiday adventure, the Reynolds BLACKLABEL ATR wheels are ready to conquer All Terrain Roads.
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Precision manufactured Reynolds hub by Industry Nine for quick engagement and efficient transfer of power
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes offer ultimate performance in weight and ride quality
- ATR rim designed specifically for gravel and off road use offers ultimate durability while maintaining light weight
- Premium graphics off ultra clean and subtle appearance
What's included in the box?
- 2x55mm Tubeless Valve Stems
- End Caps (12TA/12x142 installed, 15TA included)
- 25mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual