¥1,249.00 - ¥1,410.17
Developed for versatility on your mountain bike (MTB), this Boost spaced rear hub provides smooth and reliable performance for a wide range from riding disciplines from all mountain (AM), to enduro and downhill (DH) racing. It features a durable alloy hub body that's been put through a CNC optimising and forging process, which shaves off any unnecessary material while still maintaining maximum strength. As a result, it provides a fantastic balance of toughness and strength, without any weight penalty. Spank has also equipped it with an alloy axle for further robustness and longevity as you charge from trail to trail. To top it off, the brand gave it a matte anodised finish for extra protection against corrosion during wetter riding conditions, while its laser logos give it a sleek look that complements your ride.
Engineered for the demands of today's riders, this rear hub comes kitted out with boost spacing to match perfectly with 12x148mm compatible modern MTB frames. This allows it to provide stiff and dependable performance as you carve your way around the mountain. Another benefit is its 6-bolt disc brake compatibility, which allows you to enjoy powerful and consistent braking, wherever your next ride takes you. Coming complete with an advanced seal system, the Spank HEX J-TYPE Boost Rear Hub also improves the prevention of bearing/drive system contamination, further increasing its longevity.
- SPANK’s HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup.
- 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click.
- Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel.
- Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimises tension range between drive side and non-drive side spokes.
- Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination.