These mountain bike (MTB) pedals come trail-ready with a rock-solid alloy pedal body construction that's 2D forged and CNC optimised for maximum strength, without adding any unnecessary material or weight. Spank has also kitted these out with a cold-forged chromoly (CrMo) steel axle for extra toughness as you charge across demanding mountain terrain conditions. Thanks to each pedal's crank boot compatible axle, you can fit crank boots to the end of your crank arms and attach them to the pedal axle without any issues. As a result, you'll enjoy greater protection and durability when conquering your way from trail to trail. Please note crank boots are available to purchase separately.
Whether you're into all mountain, enduro, trail or even electric mountain bike riding, these versatile pedals are engineered for dependable pedalling performance, whatever your discipline. Spank has equipped these with industrial sealed bearings and an IGUS bushing, which offer extra sealing and protection against the elements making them ideal for all weather and trail conditions. Thanks to their super-slim 12mm profile with chamfered leading edges, they also ensure maximum pedal clearance, while their 18 steel pins deliver fantastic grip. Tipping the scales at 372g (pair), these are a great choice of upgrade for smooth and reliable pedalling, wherever your next adventure takes you.
- Super slim 12mm for maximised pedal clearance.
- CNC weight-optimised trail pedal at 360g per set.
- Forged alloy body is shot-peened and anodised for increased durability.
- Equipped with hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength.
- Sealed bearings and IGUS bushings.
- 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip.
- Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, E-Bike.
- Crank boots compatible axle.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
E02003A0BZ00SPK Gold Bronze
E02003A0GM00SPK Grey Gun Metal